19 September 2008

eyelash update

Week 2: No new sprouts. Slightly worried. Still hopeful.

Week 3: Manifesting new sprouts. When i look in my car visor mirror, i swear i see more lashes than were there a week ago. But...that could be due to two things: car mirrors tend to show things closer (and perhaps thicker) than they appear and i'm getting nervous that my eye shall remain bare until i die.

Week 4: I asked for confirmation. Sade says my eyelashes are, in fact, growing back. Yes! There are a few that are actually at regualr length. Other than that, there are a few that seem to be growing also. Still, quite a bit of exposed skin on my little, sad lid. Till next week....

Week...i have no idea because it's been too long...happy to report that, yes, indeed, my lashes grew back completely. They're looking good!

No comments:

something to remind me of me