01 November 2008

belated posting

so...these are things that i've been meaning to post about, but i've been slacking. so, rather than make you all sift through my archives, i'm posting it all in one...and one for all.

1: sarah jenkins and her wonderful humor. she sent this to me a while ago, and i loved it. i think i may be missing grad school more than i'd like to admit. (hint: if you click on the image it's easier to read.)

2: bailey's first bday. maiyah and i got him some treats and new toys. lucky puppy.

3: smart baby...with skull headphones. if i remember correctly, they were pumping mozart into the belly.
4: daddy does cookies. i came into the kitchen a couple of weeks ago at 8pm to my dad making chocolate chip cookies all by himself. i had to snap some pics. i laughed until i tried one: the best cookies i've had since my gramma died. it's in the blood!
5: alexis and mike came to visit in the summertime. here are the highlights.
the beach
maddux and the san diego padres
usa vs. canada

1 comment:

Anna B said...

i'm loving all these pics! when i click on them, though, they don't get bigger. your dad making the cookies cracks me up--love it. also, the beach. i love the beach. great pics and such a fun post! i'm wasting away in the library reading about the rise of the novel and this gave me such a boost!

something to remind me of me