25 September 2011

silence

dear few but faithful followers,

i apologize for my many months of silence. this summer was much busier than i anticipated it would be. and, getting ready for korea proved to be an intensley stressful experience.

i assure you, dear readers, that i fully intend to post my many pictures and adventures of NYC, as soon as i find the time.

i am in the process of getting settled in korea. and, i have decided to start a blog dedicated to this new adventure. i have yet to post anything on said blog, as i have been spending every waking minute teaching, talking to friends and family or cleaning my apartment. but, soon, i will start blogging, probably in my binge-like style.

so...when that happens, here is the address: seasideinsouthkorea.blogspot.com.

but, keep your eyes and ears open for NYC posts on this blog. i just have to document it. what a fabulous, life-changing summer it was!

until my house is clean,

your loving, yet fickle, blogger.

2 comments:

Liz said...

I hadn't given up yet; I'm glad you are back. Hope you are getting as settled as you can be. :) xoxo

Sydney Moonstruck said...

I just now started reading your blog and am in love with your cleverness, your adventures and your insightfulness of what is around you. You live an amazing life. I love it!!

something to remind me of me