04 May 2009

moving day


well, it took me about 3 days to go through my stuff and decide what to take and what to leave and pack up my room. i stressed about fitting everything in my truck. but...when all was said and done...i fit everything i packed into the back of my yukon. the whole back seat is empty. you go girl!

so, i'm off on another adventure tomorrow morning. i'll be driving 2200 miles across the bottom half of the u.s. i'm so excited for my cross-country drive. it's something i've always wanted to do. we're driving across 10 states! woo hoo! nanny goat is coming with me and big t is meeting us in oklahoma.

here's the plan:
day 1: las vegas to albuqueque, nm (585 miles)
day 2: albuquerque, nm to oklahoma city, ok (548 miles)
day 3: oklahoma city, ok to birmingham, al (700 miles)
day 4: birmingham, al to columbia, sc (360 miles)

see ya'll later! (i'm practicing)

5 comments:

Hillary said...

Why are you moving?

Chels Allred said...

DANG girl...thats alot of driving! atleast you'll have some company!!

Anna B said...

booyah!! :D :D :D :D

Alexis Poelman said...

YAAAYYYYY!! And you made it, you're here! We're soo glad, we can't wait to chill with you east coast style.

P.S. Snaps on the light packing :)

brooke and forrest said...

hillary. to answer your question, a little late, i'm moving to live with anna!!! yay! no other reason, really. :)

something to remind me of me