30 September 2009

and you shall be my phrase. . .

after a long, hard day of conferencing with students in the writing center, teaching, attending young women's activities, grading papers, working online for the university of phoenix, and teaching, i like to sit down to the favorite american pastime of watching endless hours of mindless television.

one of my most favorite shows, so you think you can dance, (really there are only three: so you think you can dance, biggest loser, and criminal minds) is beginning its 6th season. tonight, after one dancer put on a great show, lil' c, in his unique lil' c way said..."i'm clappin' it up for you."

i have decided to pirate the phrase. in the infamous words of dori: i will take you home. and i will call you my phrase. and you shall be mine.

so...to all my peeps...i'm clapping it up for you. officially pirated.

2 comments:

m. said...

hahahaha brookie im givin you props. i never knew you were as funny as me ;D haha jk jk. wooo you got some good humor girl :)

Alexis Poelman said...

ha! i love it. esp the dori shout-out.

something to remind me of me